Win Your Move with Clockwork!
Win Your Move as Clockwork turns 25!
June sees the start of our 25th anniversary year at Clockwork Removals and to mark this significant milestone we are giving away a very special prize!
We are offering one free house move, up to the value of £1000, to movers throughout the UK within our branch catchment areas.
If you are on the move or looking to move house then send your postcode, move details and contact information to – [email protected]
The closing date is midnight on the 30th June 2021 and the winner will be picked at random and announced on our social media channels at the start of July.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to receiving your entry!
Prize draw terms and conditions:
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Clockwork Removals and Storage, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Entries must be received by midnight 30th June 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter send your name, address, telephone number and move details to: [email protected].
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be chosen at random within 14 days of the prize draw ending.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into the prize draw, the first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a domestic household removal up to the value of £1000.
- The value of the move is restricted to £1000. The winner will be liable to pay any costs over this restricted amount.
- The removal is subject to date availability.
- The removal must be carried out before 1st January 2022.
- The move must be carried out within one of Clockwork’s branch catchment areas within the UK Mainland.
- Proof of collection postcode maybe required.
- The winner must agree to all Clockwork Removals and Storage’s standard terms and conditions before the removal can go ahead.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner will be announced on social media and the winner will be informed by email within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner consents to having their name announced on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Copyright to the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licences Clockwork Removals to use their photographs to promote the brand across websites and social media.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- Clockwork Removals reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Clockwork Removals Ltd, 17 Cloberfield, Cloberfield Industrial Estate, Milngavie, G62 7LN or an email to [email protected] within 60 days of the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The Promoter is Clockwork Removals Ltd, Tower Bridge House, St Katharine’s Way, London, E1W 1DD.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.