Case Study: Moving House to Milngavie, Glasgow
Moving house is one of life’s most stressful events but at Clockwork we move and relocate individuals and families every day so we like to think we understand our customers and their needs. With this in mind we asked a family that recently moved with Clockwork Removals Glasgow to tell us about their experiences.
- Where:Bearsden to Milngavie, Glasgow.
- When:15th March, 2018.
- Size:3 bedroom house to a 4 bedroom house.
- Packing required:Full packing service.
- Equipment:7 Wardrobe cartons, 2 sofa covers, 3 mattress covers and about 50 boxes!
- Oversized items: 10ft trampoline and large 3 seater sofa.
- Access:At the new house the access was tight into a small cul de sac so the crewhad a 30 yard carry from the vehicles to the front door.
- Customer feedback:“Clockwork took all the stress out of moving! They packed everything the day before our move and had us into our new property by 3pm the following day. When we purchased our 3 seater sofa it had to come through the window so we had arranged for the window to be taken out on moving day. The crew managed to get the sofa out on packing day so we didn’t require the removal of window, saving us the headache. Everyone we dealt with at Clockwork was extremely professional, polite and nothing was too much to ask. Highly recommend.”
At Clockwork our teams of move coordinator’s and crew plan and carry out each move to the highest industry standard so if you are preparing to move, get in touch today for more information.