Video Surveying Guide
At Clockwork Removals, we realise how precious your time is, that’s why we offer video surveys from the comfort of your own home and at a time to suit you. Our move team at your local branch, will book a time for your virtual survey and they will talk you through what you can expect, timings and any questions you may have.
On the video survey, you will be speaking with one of our expert surveyors, who will virtually “walk” through your home with you. They will help to guide you through the process, ensuring that all of the information needed to generate your quotation and plan your move day is gathered together for you.
During your video survey, we will need to see all of the items that you will be moving. Here are a few simple things that you can do, prior to your scheduled appointment, that will help us to conduct the video survey as efficiently and effectively as possible:
● Fully charge your mobile phone (or tablet)
● Connect to your Wi-Fi network (if available)
● Be prepared to open up all closets, cabinets and drawers (especially in the kitchen)
● Be prepared to turn on all lights
● Have a measuring tape handy for any items that will require custom packing in bespoke crates.
● Have a flashlight handy for any poorly lit spaces
Video surveys generally take far less time to complete than traditional In-Home Consultations. On average, the length of time required to complete the virtual survey is related to the size of your residence:
● Studio or 1 Bedroom: 5 – 10 minutes
● 2 Bedroom: 10 – 15 minutes
● 3 Bedroom: 20 – 25 minutes
● 4(+) Bedroom: 30 – 40+ minutes
Your FREE, no obligation quotation will be ready within 48 hours of your video survey. Rest assured our surveyors are fully trained on video surveys and during the recent restrictions on face to face surveying have become virtual surveying experts to ensure that we continue to provide you with a seamless service, just like Clockwork!
If you have questions for us prior to your scheduled appointment or if you need to reschedule for any reason, please call your local branch