Clockwork’s Winter Storage SolutionsNovember 19, 2014
Now that winter is well on its way and we aren’t spending as much time outdoors, it’s time to get our gardens ready for the winter months ahead. With outdoor living more popular than ever, most people have at least a few items that need to be stored away during the impending gloomy months whether it is camping equipment or expensive outdoor furniture.
- Garden Furniture – Some of us don’t have the luxury of a garage or a big garden shed to store our garden furniture in over winter. Garden furniture isn’t cheap and if you have wood or wicker items it is best to store them in a clean, dry place to prevent mould and mildew attacking them over the winter months.
- Classic Cars and Motorbikes -Open top cars and flashy motorbikes offer weeks of fun and enjoyment in the summer but need to be kept safe, secure and protected from the elements over the chilly British winter. Many of our storage branches offer the space and capacity for items as large as classic cars and expensive superbikes.
- Boats – If you have a boat, you are probably in the minority, but living on an island means our coastline is plentiful and a nice boat (no matter how small) is a wonderful luxury over the summer months. In winter you may prefer to remove your boat from its mooring and store it safely and our containerised and warehouse storage depots might just be the right place!
- Sports Equipment – If you are a bit of an adrenaline junkie and have water skiing, kite surfing or windsurfing equipment and don’t have adequate storage at home, a safe containerised storage unit is a cost effective and easy option for you to keep all your gear in over the cold winter months.
- Camping Equipment – For those of you who love the great outdoors in summer but prefer a cosy weekend away from the elements in winter, it might be an idea to store your camping equipment with us. Don’t risk tripping over those tent poles and prevent mould and mildew damage by storing your items with us in a clean, dry warehouse.
Whatever and whenever you need cost effective and secure storage solutions, get in touch with your local branch today.
This entry was posted in Our News. Bookmark the permalink. ← Branch Focus: Inverness It’s Not All About Dubai →