Business StorageNovember 8, 2017
Storage for Business
At Clockwork we understand that space can be at a premium for businesses, especially at busy times of the year like the run up to Christmas. We can easily take this added stress off your mind whatever industry you are in with our short and long term, competitively priced and fully insured storage options throughout the UK.
- Moving Office? If you are moving office or having your current premises refurbished we can pick up, store and then deliver your office furniture and effects. Our crews are experts in business moves and we have IT crates to ensure your computers are moved and stored in the securest way possible. We also specialise in churn, so if you are moving employees around your premises or having an overhaul of certain rooms we can move your office furniture within your building – no problem.
- If you are looking to expand your business but aren’t ready for the overheads of a bigger warehouse or premises then give us a call. We already store excess stock for a number of businesses throughout the UK, offering a safe and secure space for your business.
- Whether you sell Easter bunnies, Christmas decorations or paddling pools we can help you store your seasonal stock. We understand that certain times of the year are busier than others so get in contact with us when your busy period is coming up!
- As all business owners are aware your records must be kept for a minimum of six years and for some industries such as medical care and law, records need to be kept for much longer or indefinitely. All this paperwork will quickly start to take up space. At Clockwork we offer specialist archive storage for our commercial customers so you don’t have to worry about being buried under paperwork – literally!
- Exhibitions and trade shows are a big part of some businesses and the promotional and display equipment that goes along with a good exhibition stand can take up a lot of room! If you just don’t have the capacity to store your display equipment or you are finding it is just taking up too much space then give us a call. We can even pick it up and deliver it to the shows for you.
- If you are in a trade and need to store large tools and equipment which you may not need on a regular basis then get in touch with us. We are happy to store oversized items in our warehouse which are only needed on an ad hoc basis so you don’t have to rent out larger premises for your much needed tools.
If you are a business (or individual) who needs a little more space get in contact with your local branch to discuss your storage options today.
This entry was posted in Our News. Bookmark the permalink. ← Are you Moving to Brussels? Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year →